Open Now for Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Lit'l Indy Go-Karts, and Arcade with every other game open to allow for social distancing.
We will open 10am daily (detailed hours below).
COVID-19 OPERATIONS INFORMATION
With the recent news and events surrounding the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are taking every possible precaution to protect the health of our customers and our team. Due to local regulations, some locations may not be in operation or have limited operation. Due to the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19, the below list of what is in operation will change frequently. Thank you for your patience.
PLAY IT SAFE!
The health and safety of our guests is a shared responsibility. Everyone needs to do their part in order to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are asking all guests to read and understand the information provided below prior to visiting our park.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF OUR GUESTS:
- Face mask/covering is now required in public places throughout Tucson beginning June 20th, per the Mayor of Tucson's Proclamation. A limited amount may be available for purchase at the park each day.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Adhere to markers in all queue lines to aid in distancing.
- Please allow time for our staff to disinfect attractions between each use for your safety.
- Drinks and snack items that can be consumed while golfing or waiting in a queue line will be allowed.
- Anyone not maintaining social distancing guidelines may be asked to leave.
WE ARE DOING OUR PART TOO!
- Six foot distancing markers are maintained in each queue line.
- Employees are encouraged to stay home if feeling ill. Additionally all employees will be screened and have their temperatures checked at the beginning of their shift.
- All cashiers and customer service employees are required to wear a mask.
- All areas of the park are cleaned each morning before start of business.
- Golf N’ Stuff staff will frequently clean and sanitize the check-in counter, entrance doors and guest contact areas.
- Golf clubs, golf balls and pencils are sanitized in our UV-C sanitizer after every use.
- Miniature golf courses would be open for regular play with no more than 4 players per tee time.
- Capacity of 4 players per hole on one 18-hole course. We have two 18-hole courses.
- Pool water will be constantly monitored for proper chlorination. COVID-19 cannot survive in properly chlorinated pool water.
- Alcohol-based sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the facility and guests are encouraged to use them frequently.
- We will be reducing the number of Go-Karts on the track and Bumper Boats in the water to allow for staff to sanitize the equipment. We will be alternating the equipment to insure that all Go-Karts and Bumper Boats are properly cleaned and sanitized.
All persons entering Golf N’ Stuff are doing so at their own risk. It is the responsibility of everyone to adhere to social distancing guidelines. By entering you are releasing Golf N' Stuff, its affiliates, officers employees or agents of any nature, whether known or unknown of any liability for any injury or illness arising from use of this facility.
NOW HIRING hard working people!! Apply in person. Applications accepted daily. Please pick up an application at the golf counter.
Celebrate! Golf N' Stuff can help make your next party or celebration extra special! Having a birthday? Family reunion? School field trip? School dance? Summer camp outing? Church social? Company team building day? Sports team party? You name it; we can help you celebrate it!
Call the Group Sales office at (520) 296-2366 x13 for more info
- DC Injustice Arcade
- Professor Coggins Shooting Gallery
- Cruis'n Blast
- Jurassic Park
- Wizard of Oz Pinballs
- Dark Escape 4D
- Over 100 Exciting Video and Prize Games
Open 7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year!
- No Special Hours at this Time.
- Saturday February 17th: 2:30pm to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 2:30pm to 11:45pm)
- Thursday February 23rd: Rides open 10:00am to 9:45pm
- Friday February 24th: Rides open 10:00am to 11:45pm
- Friday March 21st: 10:00am to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 10:00am to 11:30pm)
- Saturday April 14th: 11:30am to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 11:30am to 11:45pm)
- Saturday April 28th: 2:30pm to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 2:30pm to 11:45pm)
- Friday May 29th: 10:00am to 10:00pm (rides hours: 5:00pm to 9:45pm)
- Monday June 1st thru Sunday June 7th: 10:00am to 8:00pm (rides hours: 10:00am to 7:45pm)
- Saturday June 2nd: 1:30pm to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 1:30pm to 11:45pm)
- Friday June 8th: 10:00am to 4:00pm (rides hours: 10:00am to 4:00pm)
- Friday September 30th: OPEN 10:00am to 1:30pm
- Saturday October 1st: OPEN 4:30pm to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 4:30pm to 11:30pm)
- Sunday November 3rd: 10:00am to 3:30pm (rides hours: 10:00am to 3:30pm)
- Thanksgiving Thursday November 26th: 12:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday December 5th: 1:00pm to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 1:00pm to 11:45pm)
- Winter Break Hours - December 21st to January 3rd - Sunday - Thursday 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Christmas Eve Thursday December 24th: 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Christmas Day Friday December 25th: 2:00pm to 10:00pm
- Thursday December 26th - Monday December 30th: 10:00am to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 11:00am to 11:30pm)
- New Years Eve Thursday December 31st: 10:00am to 8:00pm
- New Years Day Friday January 1st: 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Thursday January 2nd and Friday January 3rd: 10:00am to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 11:00am to 11:30pm)
- Sunday January 19th: 10:00am to 12:00 midnight (rides hours: 11:00am to 11:30pm)
- Monday January 20th: 10:00am to 10:00pm (rides hours: 11:00am to 9:30pm)
- Monday February 15th: 10:00am to 9:00pm (rides open at 12 noon)
- Mon - Wed: 10am to 9pm - rides open at 2pm
- Thurs: 10am: 10pm - rides open at 2pm
- Fri and Sat: 10am - midnight
- Sun: 10am - 9pm
- Sun thru Thurs: 10:00am to 10:00pm (rides hours: 10:00am to 9:45pm)
- Fri and Sat: 10:00am to 10:00pm (rides hours: 10:00am to 9:45pm)